The Right Machine for Large Production Requirement
- PLC based control panel with 4 line LCD display from "MITSUBISHI" - JAPAN.
- Flat working surface for easy operation.
- Stainless steel housing. Noo sharp edges. Easy to wipe.
- Cutout of toughned glass to view the packaging process from the top.
- Entirely made from stainless steel, cast aluminium & other non ferrous materials.
- Oil mist separator to remove the oil mist from vaccum pump exhaust.
- Soft ventilation - a gradual air influx for ventilation process to compensate pressure to save the product apperance and materia.
- Manual vaccum stop button for liquids & semiliquids.
- Plastic filler plates to make the operation fast & easy.
- Inert Gas Flushing Unit.
- Vaccum & gas sensor control for accurate level of vaccum & gas.
- Gas pressure monitoring device for nitrogen & carbon dioxide.
- Titled inserts with magnetic supports for liquids & semi liquids.
- "BUSCH" (Made in Germany) Vacuum Pump.
|Chamber Size||L560 X W590 X H80mm||L590 X W560 X H80mm||L660 X W610 X H100mm||L750 X W520 X H75mm||L1150 X W600 X H160mm|
|Usable Chamber Width (Distance Between Sealbar)||450mm||400mm||510mm||450mm||450mm|
|Seal Length||425mm (16")||550mm (21")||600mm (24")||700mm (28")||1050mm (41.33")|
|No. of Sealbar||2||2||2||2||2|
|Power Supply||1phase, AC 220V/3phase, AC 415V,50Hz||3phase, AC 415V,50/60Hz||3phase, AC 415V,50/60Hz||3phase, AC 415V,50/60Hz||3phase, AC 415V,50/60Hz|
|Power KW / HP||0.75KW / 1HP||0.75KW / 1HP||1.25KW / 2HP||2.25KW / 3HP||3.75KW / 5HP|